Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The God of Practicality

This blog is going to be dedicated to expressing my thoughts for a new book I have the desire to write, which I am going to title, "The God of Practicality". I've had a burden for quite some time now to write a book, although a solid, well experienced subject has evaded me up to this point. Recently, I've started to notice the practical ways that God works in my life and in how he answers my prayers. This has led me to decide that I would like to write a book on this subject.

So often, I've looked for the great miraculous and wondrous signs that God would perform when I prayed, and so often I've not seen them how I've thought they should be. Does that mean God is not working? Does that mean God did not answer my prayers? Does that mean God did not perform a miracle?

No, and again I say, NO! God DOES answer my prayers, and he DOES step in when I cry for help! He DOES perform miracles, and DOES do wondrous things! It is merely the fault of my limited and narrow mind that causes me to miss them all together!

The God of practicality. So practical at times, I completely miss his actions all together. So easy to rationalize away. So easy to miss. So practical, why didn't I think of that before?

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home